National Round Table: Spanish perspectives on the Renewable Heating and Cooling market
The National Round Table: Spanish perspectives on the Renewable Heating and Cooling market is part of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP) and represents a series of national panel discussions and presentations involving market actors and other relevant stakeholders. This event is at an opportune time due to the current emphasis on clean and efficient heating and cooling, aiming at connecting the European and local perspectives. With the speakers, providing their vision for 100% Renewable Heating and Cooling in Europe and outlining the main challenges in achieving this goal, with a detailed focus on the market conditions in Spain. This webinar follows similar National Round Tables in Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Ireland, regarding Innovative Research and initiatives from the public and private sectors.
Check out the agenda below and register here.
10:00 – 10:05: Welcome and logistical aspects by Elisabetta Tillier
10:05 – 10:15: Introduction to the ETIP RHC by Elisabetta Tillier
10:15 – 10:35: Opening remarks | Market conditions for Spain by Marta San Roman
10:35 – 12:15: Expert presentations moderated by Elisabetta Tillier
- 10:35 – 10:55: Heat Pump manufacturing capacity and expansion by Enrique Vilamitjana
- 10:55 – 11:15: Innovative approaches to increase the penetration of Renewable Heating and Cooling in Spain using Heat Pumps by Jose Luis Corrales Ciganda
- 11:15 – 11:35: Solar Thermal perspectives by Oleguer Fuertes
- 11:35 – 11:55: Specificities and evolution of the Heating and Cooling energy sector: past and perspectives of geothermal heat pumps by Javier F. Urchueguía Schölze
- 11:55 – 12:15: Thermal Energy Harvesting in Industry - The Path to Tapping into a Large CO2-free European Power Source beyond 2050 by David Tomas Sanchez Martinez
12:15 – 12:25: Panel discussion moderated by Elisabetta Tillier
12:25 – 12:30: Conclusions and ending of the event