Innovative solutions for Forest management
The experience of the LIFE project “Resilient Forests”
27 may 2020 11:00 AM CET / WEBINAR
A sustainable and effective forest management is a key element to tackle climate change and to preserve our precious environment. The Resilient Forest project is developing new tools and approaches for a new and innovative way to manage our forests.
Moderators:Maurizio Cocchi & Giulio Poggiaroni (EUBIA)
- Maria Gonzàlez Sanchis (Technical University of Valencia)
- Antonio del Campo (Technical University of Valencia)
- Félix Francés (Technical University of Valencia)
- Manuel Pulido (Technical University of Valencia)
Introduction: The project Resilient Forest
Adaptive forest management: the C.A.F.E. concept.
LIFE Resilient Forests DSS Tool:
- What is it? What purpose? What use?
- Eco-hydrological model: TETIS-VEG
- Optimization tool
Application and practical example
Questions & Answers