EXTENDED DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THE 100% RHC EVENT
- 8 October 2019 • Helsinki, Finland • Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti
The European Technology & Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating and Cooling (RHC ETIP) organises the event 100% RHC for a Sustainable Future, the opportunity for RHC experts to learn, network and present their RHC innovative projects.
Why joining?The RHC ETIP gathers industry representatives, researchers and policy makers to network and exchange their expertise on RHC innovative projects, challenges and opportunities to thrive in the long term. 100% RHC for a Sustainable Future includes:
- The 100% RHC Workshop • CALL & PROJECTS
- The 100% RHC Conference • AGENDA & SPEAKERS
- An evening reception hosted by the Mayor of Helsinki at the City Hall. The reception, during which the Mayor will announce a 1MEUR prize for the best project to decarbonize Helsinki’s H&C network, is organised in collaboration with the Nordic Energy Forum and the World Energy Council. Limited places available!
Register now, ensure your sport at the evening reception and
get your preferential rate code at Hotel Sokos!
- Free of charge
- Extended deadline • 15 September