#SolarHeat in social media Communication & Marketing strategies
Social media channels gained further importance over the last years. Politicians all around the world are tweeting to get their messages out. Lobbyists are networking via digital media, LinkedIn groups are discussing new trends in research and technology, Facebook is replacing company websites etc. You need to find your own position and strategy in the digital world.
Join us for a 1.5 hour webinar to hear from very experienced social media users about their strategies and lessons learned:
When? Tuesday 23 June 2020 at 2 to 3:30 pm CEST Where? Online
The webinar is jointly organized by Solar Heat Europe and Solarthermalworld.org and moderated by Bärbel Epp, Director of Solrico. We will discuss strategies to increase the visibility of #Solarheat in social media channels and we will speak about ways to use social media in the communication with members or clients.
Four marketing and communication experts will share their lessons learned from many years of social media usage:
- Irene di Padua, Policy Officer of Solar Heat Europe, Brussels
- Alessandro Provaggi, Head of the DHC+ Platform, EuroHeat & Power, Brussels
- Marisol Oropeza, Business and Marketing Strategist at Matters.mx, Berlin
- Riccardo Battisti, Social Media Manager of solarthermalworld.org
Join us and
- Get an overview on the use of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and their typical users and usage
- Receive tips from the experts on how to use social media for industry associations and international projects
- Gain knowledge about strategies on how to increase your number of followers and how to address different target groups
- Observe current trends in social media marketing and industry communication
If you have any additional question, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.