Renewable Heating and Cooling from the Dutch Perspective
Energie Nederland and DHC+ / Euroheat & Power acting on behalf of the RHC-ETIP, would like to invite you to the workshop "Renewable Heating and Cooling from the Dutch Perspective" taking place on 3 December 2019 in The Hague (Netherlands). By bringing together policy-makers, industrial actors and key stakeholders from the Netherlands, this workshop is a chance to discuss how to encourage innovation and facilitate market uptake of district energy and renewable heating and cooling technologies. The workshop will cover recent developments of Dutch climate and energy policies and how EU legislation is influencing heating and cooling in the Netherlands.
Agenda of the RHC-ETIP workshop13:30 - 14:00 Welcome Coffee 14:00 - 14:10 Opening Remarks
- Paul Voss - Managing Director Euroheat & Power
- Alessandro Provaggi - Head of DHC+ Technology Platform at Euroheat & Power
- Tjalling de Vries - Heat Programme Manager, Ministry of Economy Affairs & Climate
- Maya van de Steenhoven - Programmabureau Warmte Koude Zuid Holland
- Rard Rijcken - Director, Eteck
- Wouter Verduyn - Program Manager Energy Transition and Roel Kaljee - Program Manager Retail & Regulatory Affairs, Energie Nederland (Moderators)
- Manja Thiry - Director of Business Development, Eneco
- Hervé Huisman - CEO, Gradyent
- Stephan Brandligt - Deputy Mayor, City of Delft
- Sam Collot d’Escury - Director Energie-Nederland
Hotel accommodationWe will soon provide some hotel recommendations with preferential rates for the meeting attendees
Location & AccessLocation of the premises:
- Humanity House
- Prinsegracht 8, 2512 GA Den Haag (+31 70 31 000 50).
- This is 1.5 km (20 min walk) from the main train station, Den Haag CS (Central Station) and 1.3 km form Den Haag HS (Hollands Spoor) station.