Exchange of views on challenges and solutions for a 100% renewable heating and cooling sector in Finland
RHC ETIP invites you to participate at its national roundtable discussion on the current status of the Finnish renewable heating and cooling sector. The aim is to exchange views with the Finnish representatives of the renewable heating and cooling industry, local governments and academia in order to:
- to discuss the current status of the RHC sector in Finland;
- to identify the main barriers and potential solutions for achieving a 100% renewable heating and cooling in Finland.
- Mr. Matti Pentti – Director of St1 Deep Heat Ltd
- Mr. Sami Mustonen – Head of Project Management at Helen ltd
- Mr. Simo Haanpää– Adviser, Climate Change
- TBC other speakers