FP7 Energy Research Information Day
A number of FP7 calls for proposals relevant to renewable heating and cooling technologies are planned to be published on 10 July 2012:
- FP7-ENERGY-2013-1: general call focusing on research with a long-term horizon;
- FP7-ENERGY-2013-2: general call focusing on research with a short-term horizon and on demonstration;
- FP7-SMARTCITIES-2013: a call in the framework of the SET-Plan Smart Cities and Communities Initiative;
- FP7-ENERGY-2013-IRP: a call to support integrated research programmes in the energy field;
- FP7-2013-NMP-ENV-ICT-EeB: a cross-thematic call on energy efficiency in buildings in the context of the European Economic Recovery Plan;
- FP7-ERANET-2013-RTD: a joint call on ERA-NETs together with other FP7 themes.
In order to support the preparation of proposals, the European Commission's Directorates-General for Energy (DG ENER), for Research (DG RTD) and for Interpretation (DG SCIC) are organising an Information Day on 4 July 2012 in the Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi n° 170, in Brussels.
The aim of this event is to inform multipliers and potential applicants about the content and main legal as well as procedural conditions of the above-mentioned calls. There will also be sufficient time to answer any questions and to get in contact with other potential proposers and project partners.
On behalf of the European Commission, we would like to inform all Members of the RHC-Platform that the registration has been opened and would appreciate if you could distribute this information to potential participants in your organisation, region or country. For more information on the Information Day and for registering for this event please visit the Information Day's website:
In addition, to support the building of consortia, the network of the Energy National Contact Points will hold a "Partnering Day" on 5 July. For more information and registration for the "Partnering Day" please see www.b2match.com/energycall2013.